|This superb complex is found just a 5 minute walk from the centre of Plakias, where one may find numerous shops, taverns, cafes and markets, and a few minutes away from a new marina.
In an absolutely dreamy location, here you may enjoy the long hot summers which last over six months with short mild winters.
The project consists of 46 properties of 6 different types:
- Type A and B: 10 ground floor properties 50mē and 55mē which consist of living room – kitchen, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom and they have private gardens.
- Type C and E: 18 properties ground floor or 1st floor 72,40mē which consist of living room – kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The ground floor properties have private gardens.
- Type D: 10 two-floor town houses (ground and 1st floor) of 88mē. The townhouses consist on the ground floor of a living room – kitchen and WC and on the first floor of 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The town houses have private gardens.
- Type Z: 8 ground floor or 1st floor properties of 73mē which consist of living room – kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and WC. The ground floor properties have private gardens.
The project will have 2 inner common spaces in which we will construct 2 swimming pools which will be surrounded from green spaces (grass) and paved areas in which there sunbeds will be placed.
In the private gardens of the ground properties and the town houses it is possible to construct small private swimming pools.
The project will be constructed in two phases:
A' phase: 22 properties and a common swimming pool.
The construction will start from January 2017 and end on May 2017 and then begin again at October 2017 and end on June 2018 when all 22 properties and common swimming pool will be constructed.
In this A' phase the types of properties that will be constructed are the following:
- 6 properties type A: Ground floor properties 49,70mē which consist of living room – kitchen, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom and they have private garden.Their selling price is 120.000 Euros each.
- 8 properties type C: Ground floor or 1st floor properties 72,40mē which consist of living room – kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The ground floor properties have private gardens. Their selling price is 170.000 Euros each.
- 8 properties type D: Two-floor town houses (ground and 1st floor) of 88mē.The townhouses consist on the ground floor of a living room – kitchen and WC and on the first floor of 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The town houses have private garden. Their selling price is 210.000 Euros each.
B' phase: 24 properties and a common swimming pool.
The construction will start on October 2018 and will end on June 2019 when the whole project will be finished.
These properties are also magnificent opportunities to be used as tourism rentals in a most privileged and popular location in the island of Crete!
Seductive southern Crete awaits you! This is your place to live in the sun!
RENTAL PROGRAM OPTION:
The owner of each property can rent their
property if they wish by participating in the rental program that is operated in the building plot, having 4% -
4,5% return per year on the money invested by buying the property and also the
right to stay in the property for 2 weeks every season (except months July and
August). The winter time the owner can reside to their property as long as they
In the case that the owner
participates in the rental program, the rental company undertakes the expenses
of common costs, maintenance of the property (colorings, humidity, any damages
from the use), to pay the water and electricity bills, the reception services
(24 hours on summer time) and offers free use of sunbeds and umbrella at the
In case the owner does
not wish to participate in the rental program, they have to pay common costs that
are ranging from 80 up to 120 euro/month depending on the type of the property.
The common costs include:
-Communal lighting of
-Night guard (winter
time – summer time)
-Use of the Swimming pool
(1/5 to 30/10 each year)
cleaning of swimming pool
-Use of sunbeds and
umbrella for free at the beach
If the owner wants to
participate in the rental program and wishes to use their property for more
than 2 weeks that is mentioned above, this can be settled and agreed (depending
the situation) and with the proportionate reduction of the annual rental
Plakias is located 35 km south of the city of Rethymno, 3 km from the Mirthios village and very close to Sellia in Rethymno prefecture.
Along the beach and beside the ruins of the Minoan city of Lames, some fishermen had built a small settlement, Plakias, and began to build their lives there. The village was called Plakias because it was built on the prolongation of an underwater plate (plaka=plate), located in the middle of the south coast of Crete.
The village of Plakias is nestled in a fertile valley formed at the exit of Kotsifou River and located within walking distance from the beaches of Polyrizos, Korakas, Souda, while nearby can be found Damnoni, the quiet beach of Ammoudi, Schoinaria and the famous lake of Preveli. The Kourtaliotis gorge also crosses the area.
The beach of Plakias is one of the largest beaches in this area, since it starts from the village and extends to the east, offering all amenities to the visitors.
Furthermore, for lovers of hiking and cycling, a 3 km route can be recommended, the one that starts at Plakias, continues through the gorge of Kotsifou and Agios Antonios and ends at the village of Kali Sykia.
One of the attractions in Plakias is an old mill, a few kilometers outside the village, as well as the church of the Zoodohou Pigis (Life Giving Spring), which is built on the ruins of an older structure.
The traditional festivals in Plakias are quite a few, such as sheep shearing, the feast of the fisherman and festivals of raki and tourism, in which you can participate if you happen to be in the area.
In the village of Plakias you will find that you need, as it has almost everything. What it doesnĒt have is an ATM machine.
From Plakias you can embark on a boat that leaves for Preveli.