The total building is 313m², plus covered parking area of 100m², whereas there are two (2) parking spots available, as well as a good-sized basement area.
Each of the four floors includes two(2) apartments. One apartment is already sold. On the top floor, there is a wonderful three-bedroom penthouse.
Each one of the apartments is 40m² with two rooms and a bathroom available, excluding the penthouse which totals 75m² and consists of three bedrooms, a well-sized bathroom with jaccuzi, a vast open plan kitchen-living room area with fireplace, and a rather spacious veranda with a spectacular, unobstructed view towards the city and the mountains, perfect for unique moments of relaxation.
All the apartments feature autonomous heating, boiler system, air condition, security doors, videophones, aluminum rolling shutters, while the penthouse benefits from a fireplace and solar panels of triple energy .
The apartment-complex which was erected in 2012, is enviably located on one of the most central spots of Patras, closeby to all amenities (super markets, several open markets, schools, hospitals, banks, farmacies, bakeries etc).
Within a walking distance of just 15', one finds himself in the center of the city, where all the shops, cafes and restaurants are situated. Furtermore, The Technical Institute of Patras is not far away, either. There is also a bus stop, 20m far from the property.
The main highway is only 5' away form the building, whereas the closest beach is located within a 15' cardrive.
Due to its strategic location, the building is suitable for rental or sale and it's a unique opportunity for someone who wishes to invest in a high-quality living within a special price.
Patras is the 3rd biggest city of Greece, the port of which connects Greece to Italy and the Ionian islands. Athens is a two-hour drive from Patras.
Zaira Collection can provide you with the largest choice of furniture for your new home or holiday home on Crete, Greece. Zaira Collection contains a complete range of bedroom, dining room and living room furniture to suit all tastes and budgets.
Patras is Greece's third largest urban area and the regional capital of West Greece, located in northern Peloponnese, 215 km (134 mi) west of Athens. The city is built at the foothills of Mount Panachaikon, overlooking the Gulf of Patras.
The Patras City Area is a conurbation of 160.400 inhabitants, while its wider urban area, that forms within the new Patras municipality according to kallikrates plan, had a population of 214.580 (in 2011). The core settlement has a history spanning four millennia. In the Roman period it had become a cosmopolitan centre of the eastern Mediterranean whilst, according to Christian tradition, it was also the place of Saint Andrew's martyrdom.
Dubbed Greece's Gate to the West, Patras is a commercial hub, while its busy port is a nodal point for trade and communication with Italy and the rest of Western Europe. The city has two public universities and one Technological Institute, hosting a large student population and rendering Patras a major scientific centre with a field of excellence in technological education. The Rio-Antirio bridge connects Patras' easternmost suburb of Rio to the town of Antirrio, connecting the Peloponnese peninsula with mainland Greece.
Every year, in February, the city hosts one of Europe's largest and most colourful carnivals; notable features of the Patras Carnival include its mammoth-sized satirical floats and extravagant balls and parades, enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of visitors in a pleasant Mediterranean climate. Patras is also famous for supporting an indigenous cultural scene active mainly in the performing arts and modern urban literature. It was European Capital of Culture 2006.
Patras has a Mediterranean climate. It features the typical mild, wet winters and hot, dry summers, with spring and autumn being pleasant transitional seasons. Autumn in Patras, however, is wetter than spring.
Patras and its region is home to various Ancient Greek, Roman and Byzantine Monuments, including the Roman Odeon, the Fortress of Rio and the Fortress (castle) of Patras. More specifically, the main sights of the city are:
The Roman Odeon, the most significant ancient monument, is situated in the upper town and was built around 160 AD, during the reign of either Antoninus Pius or Marcus Aurelius. It has been restored and partially reconstructed, and is used as an open-air theatre for performances and concerts during summer months.
The medieval Patras Castle, in the location of the ancient acropolis overlooking city, was initially built in the 6th century AD by the Byzantine emperor Justinian, having many additions from the period of the Frankish and Venetian rule of the city, up to as far as the time of the Despotate of Morea and later the Ottoman Empire. Its current outline dates back to the second Venetian rule of the town (1687–1715). Today, its interior is used as a public garden.The Roman Amphitheatre, situated near the Roman Odeon, in Ifestou street, is one of the most important and impressive monuments of the city. It is dated in the dues of the 1st century AD, at a period of the biggest development of Roman Patras. Its area has been only partially excavated.
The monumental church of Saint Andrew of Patras was founded in 1908 by king George I and was inaugurated in 1974. It is dedicated to Saint Andrew, the patron of the city and is situated near the seafront, between the areas of the new and the old port. It is the second largest temple of byzantine style in the Balkans (after the Cathedral of Saint Sava in Belgrade).
The municipal Theatre Apollon, built in 1872 after plans by the German architect Ernst Ziller. The building is characteristic of the 19th century neoclassical style and is located in the central square of the city.
The Achaia Clauss wine industry and tasting center, which is located on the outskirts in Petroto village. It was founded in 1861 by the Bavarian Gustav Clauss and is most famous for its Mavrodaphne.
The Patras Archaeological Museum exhibits the history of Patras from the prehistoric era to the late Roman period.
The Roman bridge over the river Milichos, which dates from 114 AD. It is situated in Agyia, in the northernn suburbs of the city, at the junction of Aretha street and the National Road.
The Turkish baths' building (16th century), in Boukaouri street, still retain their initial use, and are one of the few Turkish baths surviving in Europe.