|This house for rent is 180m², recently constructed and offers all the amenities even to the most demanding persons.
The outdoor areas of this wonderful house comprise of:
- 45m² common pool with Jacuzzi
- Barbeque area
- Spacious colourful garden laid with grass
Entering the ground floor via a security door, one faces:
- Spacious living area
- Kitchen with many cupboards, refrigerator-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, cooker, extractor
- One(1) bedroom fitted with wardrobe and exit to the balcony
- Separate WC
- Covered balcony
Via an internal marble staircase, one has access to the first floor that houses:
- Two (2) bedrooms fitted with wardrobes and balconies that offer views to the sea, while one of the bedrooms has a cover air condition, hidden behind a mirror and the other one has an attic as well.
- One more room that can be used as office or bedroom
- A large full bathroom, with shower, toilet and bathtub.
Furthermore, the house is provided with central heating, double glazed windows, solar system, air condition, telephone/ internet and antenna.
Please note that in the rental price are included the outdoors lightning, cleaning and maintenance of the pool and the gardens.
Akrotiri Peninsula lies just 10km away from the main city of Chania. The best thing about Akrotiri is it remains largely untouched by tourism, with quaint little villages nestling close to the coastline or sitting proudly in the hillsides of the peninsula. You will find a lot of villages around this area and some amazing white sandy beaches, where you will find yourselves the only person on the beach.
There are only a few well known beaches within the Akrotiri peninsula, all of these beaches are awarded the Blue Flag beach award every year.
The main beaches are Stavros beach, Marathi beach, Tersanas &amp;amp;amp; Maherida beaches, Agios Onoufrios beach, Loutraki beach and the beach of Kalathas.Although some of the beaches are small, most have local Tavernas offering excellent Greek dishes.
Another point of interest that attracts people to the area of Akrotiri is the catacombs, tombs and caves in the area as well as some easily walk able gorges and ravines. A lot of visitors to Crete come to see the amazing architecture of the many monasteries and churches that are spread through the Cretan countryside.
The area of Akrotiri peninsula is “blessed” with many fine churches, many from the Byzantine era with frescos and golden artwork adorning them as they did many over 500 years ago. One fine example is the Monastery of Aghia Triada of Tzagaroli situated on the northwest of Akrotiri, open almost daily with a small museum.