Retiring to Crete
- Overseas Retirement
- Considerations when searching for a retirement property
- Assisted Living Homes
- Inland revenue UK
Assisted Living Homes
What is a retirement property?
Retirement homes can range from those that are completely independent, to homes that are specifically aimed at home buyers that need to have assisted facilities available.
Retirement homes with assisted facilities include amenities such as:
- Excellent security and fire alarm systems in place so that residents can get immediate help in emergencies, as well as 24 hour emergency call facilities
- A House Manager or Warden on hand to assist with any queries
- Convenient features such as waist high plug sockets and lifts
- Individual apartments with ensuite bathrooms and kitchens giving residents complete independence
- Communal areas such as a central lounge, waitress service restaurants and garden
- Conveniently located close to the local shops and transport links
Until now there are only a few such assisted retirement homes in the towns established in Crete, but as we at Ktimatoemporiki Crete are sure that the demand is encreasing we are in contact with investors. If you feel such a property is exactly what you are looking for in the future, just send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full details keeping you informed on the development.