Ktimatoemporiki Crete :: English
Home Sitemap News Search Contact Us Testimonials

Help for First Time Buyers

Help for First Time Buyers

Protecting your investment

When you have bought your home, you will want to protect yourself by insuring the building against damage, including that caused by subsidence. In any case, the mortgage lender will insist on it.

It is also wise to protect your home contents. You can often buy a combined buildings and contents insurance policy.

You may also need life insurance, critical illness and disability illness or mortgage-payment protection in case you are not able to pay your payments if you are made redundant or suffer a prolonged absence from work.

If you are buying with someone else, you will need to have insurance to cover you if one of you dies, and also to make certain you have the right beneficiary appointed.

For more information on insurance please visit our insurance section: http://www.ktimatoemporiki.gr/content/57/


Not a member? Register here

Home :: Privacy Policy :: Sitemap :: News :: Search :: Contact Us

Where your dreams become investments! Real estate Ktimatoemporiki
©2005 Ktimatoemporiki. All rights reserved."It is pointed out that according to Law 2121/1993 and the International Conventions on the protection of copyright that Greece has ratified the republication and generally the reproduction of the content of the present web page in all or in part is prohibited without the previous written authorisation of Ktimatoemporiki Crete".
This site was designed and developed by net-tomorrow design studio